Department of Fishery Microbiology
Workshops / training programmes organized
- Training programme on “Hygienic fish drying and packaging, Aquarium fish breeding and fish feed making and Introductory aspects of quality control of water and ice used in fish processing for fisherwomen” from 28th - 30th Apr., 2005 and 1st – 3rd, Feb., 2005.
- National Bioinformatics symposium on “Applications of Bioinformatics” from 1st -2nd , Feb., 2006.
- International Workshop on “Molecular Techniques in Aquaculture and Seafood Safety” during 13th -17th Feb., 2006 with Dr. I. Karunasagar, Dr. Indrani Karunasagar, Dr. M. N. Venugopal as resource persons for lectures and Research Associates and Senior Research scholars as resource persons for practicals.
- FAO Expert workshop on the “Application of biosecurity measures to control Salmonella contamination in sustainable aquaculture”, Mangalore during 10th -21st Jan., 2010.
- Workshop on “Bioinformatics”, sponsored by UNESCO at College of Fisheries, Mangalore from 28th Mar. to 1st Apr., 2011.